Can I put my dishes in the dishwasher?
- Yes! Functional ceramics are food, dishwasher & microwave safe.
Can I mix and match my textures and colors?
- Yes! All glazes and textures are designed to match any other Handmade Studio TN piece.
- If you have a large custom order request, please fill our a custom order form by clicking here, or you can check more than one box option at check out.
Will they look handmade?
- Yes! Keep in mind that each piece is handcrafted and will have slight differences that are part of the appeal and charm of handmade products.
Do you use safe non-toxic glaze?
- Yes! All tableware is ﬁnished in lead free, non-toxic glazes that are safe for food.
How do I remove a stain from unglazed clay?
- Stains on unglazed clay may be removed with baking soda, water and a gentle scrub.
Can I register for dinnerware for my wedding?
- Yes! You can get more information by clicking here.
Can I make a return/exchange?
- All sales are final. Click here for more information.
How will my products be shipped?
- We ship all products with care through USPS Priority. Click here for more information on shipping policies.
When will my products be shipped?
- All "Ready to Ship" products will be packed and ship within 1-3 business days. Please allow 4-6 weeks for shipping for pieces under the "Made to Order" tab. To request a rush order, please fill out a contact sheet by clicking here.
Do you offer International shipping?
- Yes. We ship with care through USPS International. International shipping is billed after the fact based on dimensions, value, weight and destination. If you'd like a shipping quote in advance, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of your intended order, or use the contact form. Otherwise we'll contact you once your order has been received.
We adhere to all customs requirements and cannot mark the package as a gift or falsify the value. Any taxes/duties/customs fees charged by your country are strictly your responsibility.
Do you have a storefront in nashville?
- Studio is open by appointment. Please email email@example.com to make a time to visit or shop. Our address is 100 Taylor Street (Studio A23), Nashville, TN 37208.
Do you DO WHOLESALE?
- Absolutely! You can browse our collection and fill out an application here.
Do you take custom orders?
- Yes. We love to collaborate and would love to hear from you. Please send and email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your request and we will get back to you!