PRODUCTION Team member - Part time
Handmade Studio TN is seeking a production team member to join our Nashville studio. We are looking for someone who takes pride in their work, has great attention to detail, and who is interested in joining our small but growing team!
- 15-25 hours per week
- Weekday daytime availability required
- Ceramics experience preferred but not
- Positive attitude + Hard worker
- Ability to lift 25+ lbs daily
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
The role of production team member is focused on hand-building Handmade Studio TN products with precision, speed and efficiency. We are looking for someone who is self-motivated and dedicated to producing consistent and beautiful pieces. This role also includes assisting with studio upkeep, shipping, glazing, kiln loading, etc. It is important this person is personable and friendly, as we work in a communal space and host our customers for shopping and workshop experiences. Compensation will be hourly and based on experience.
Handmade Studio TN is seeking a team member to join our Nashville team! We are looking for someone who is skilled in graphic design and photography and who is excited about growing our email marketing, our brand and keeping the backend of the business organized.
- approx 5-10 hrs/ week
- Update website with new products and registries (knowledge of squarespace is preferred)
- Photography for social media and website
- Assist with overall organization
- Send bi-monthly email campaigns (knowledge of Mailchimp is preferred)
- Respond to customer emails and inquires
- Occasional sales for markets and in studio appointments
- Please click below to apply.
Thanks for your interest in a position at Handmade Studio TN!